Weekly Highlights from our Conservative Overlords

Weekly Highlights from our Conservative Overlords

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vote for Change

Awesome. As I drove in to work today, Christy Clark has affixed "Vote for Change Today" decals to all of her campaign signs. It seems a bit delusional. You know. Seeing as her party has been in power for the last 10 years or so.



I have to admit that I haven't paid very much attention to this by-election. I knew I'd be casting my anybody-but-Christy-Clark vote and I didn't think too much about it. But David Eby is actually kind of awesome. I hope he wins.


And what will Christy Clark do if she loses this by-election? I would imagine that she'll probably construct some sort of sun-blotting structure to prevent the citizens of Point Grey from ever experiencing happiness again.

Update - May 12
Congratulations to David Eby. A job well done. It didn't really shut the Liberals up at all, but we're still proud of him.

Updated Update - May 13
What the hell, Christy Clark? You can't just announce the day after you're elected that you might leave the riding. I think that "I will stay in the riding longer than the 6 months required of me" counts as an implicit campaign promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment